American Standard Bathroom Faucets
For Best Prices Call – (773)-777-2670
Select a style and products will show below
American Standard Serin 1-Handle Wall-Mount Bathroom Faucet
American Standard Serin 2-Handle Wall-Mount Bathroom Faucet
American Standard Serin Single Control Vessel Lavatory Faucet
American Standard Serin Petite Monoblock Bathroom Faucet
American Standard Serin Monoblock Bathroom Faucet
American Standard Serin Widespread Faucet Long Levers
American Standard Serin Widespread Faucet Short Levers
American Standard Portsmouth Centerset Faucet Cross Handles
American Standard Portsmouth Centerset Faucet Lever Handles
American Standard Portsmouth Centerset Faucet Cross Handles Crescent Spout
American Standard Portsmouth Centerset Faucet Lever Handles Cresent Spout
American Standard Portsmouth Monoblock Faucet
American Standard Portsmouth Monoblock Faucet Swivel
American Standard Portsmouth Widespread Lavatory Cross Handles
American Standard Portsmouth Widespread Lavatory Lever Handles
American Standard Portsmouth Widespread Faucet Cross Handles
American Standard Portsmouth Widespread Faucet
The American Standard brand has reliably provided beautiful, high-quality bathroom and kitchen products for over 140 years. The company’s uncompromising standards are a testament to American Standard’s commitment to ingenuity and innovation. With a passion for performance and beauty, American Standard offers a wide range of bathroom faucets for Chicago homeowners who are interested in outfitting or upgrading their facilities.
Bathroom Faucets From American Standard
American Standard bathroom faucet parts feature high-quality materials for outstanding durability. When you choose American Standard, you’ll enjoy products that function exquisitely both now and in the future. American Standard offers a limited lifetime function and finish warranty for select installations to give you added peace of mind with your purchase.
American Standard products are also known for their design and style. You’ll find several looks and finishes to choose from, ensuring that there’s something for nearly every consumer. When you want a faucet that will give your bathroom a stunning aesthetic and impressive performance, this is the brand to turn to.
American Standard Bathroom Faucet Options
You have a world of options available when you’re shopping for American Standard bathroom parts. We carry an extensive faucet collection that will coordinate perfectly with other American Standard items such as toilets, bathtubs, and shower trim kits. You can enjoy a cohesive look and feel throughout your entire bathroom with these products.
You must understand how your faucet mounts before you select a new American Standard bathroom faucet. If you’re replacing an existing faucet, you’ll have limited options as the countertop or wall is already configured for a particular mounting style. If you’re building a new bathroom, you can take any approach you’d like to your new faucet. Your options include:
- Widespread faucets: Widespread faucets feature three holes that are usually spaced 6 to 12 inches apart. These accommodate two handles and a spout, all of which mount independently from one another.
- Single-hole faucets: These faucets have a single pillar that includes both the spout and the handle. If you have a three-hole sink, you can still use a single-hole faucet by installing a wide plate known as an escutcheon or deck plate that covers the holes.
- Centerset faucets: A centerset faucet mounts over three holes that cover a four-inch spread. This is an ideal choice if you have a smaller counter or sink but still want to have two separate handles.
- Wall-mount faucets: If counter space is at a premium, you can mount your faucet directly to the wall. Wall-mount faucets come in single-handle or double-handle designs.
Single-Handle vs. Two-Handle Designs
When you’re selecting a new American Standard bathroom faucet, one of the most important choices you’ll make is whether you’d like one handle or two. Centerset and wall-mount faucets are available in both single-handle and two-handle designs. Widespread faucets have two handles by design while single-hole faucets have just one.
A single-handle bathroom faucet is often seen as the more modern option. This is an appealing choice for care and cleaning as it leaves you with only one handle to maintain and scrub around. Minimizing those nooks means less time spent trying to keep the fine edges of the faucet pristine. If you have hard water, you’ll be especially appreciative of this time-saving perk.
The functionality of a single-handle bathroom faucet is markedly different from that of a two-handle faucet. You’ll control the temperature of the water by swiveling the one handle left or right to warm or cool the water. This is more intuitive for many people. You’ll also adjust the water pressure with that same handle by lifting it higher or lower as you swivel it for all-in-one control.
A two-handle faucet is often better suited to wider sinks and faucets. This style takes up more horizontal space and can give your sink a more elegant look. While a two-handle design is often considered the more classic option, you can still get a contemporary look with two handles if the overall shape of the faucet and handles is sleeker and more angular.
Many people feel that a double-handle faucet makes it easier to precisely control water temperature. One handle controls the hot water while the other controls the cold. By blending the hot and cold water, you can create the ideal temperature making minute adjustments to one or both handles.
American Standard bathroom faucet parts fall into one of four style collections. Finding the right style is a critical part of completing your bathroom design. American Standard bathroom collections include:
- Modern collections: American Standard’s modern collections are marked by clean lines with flowing curves and sharp angles that create a distinctly contemporary feel. Modern designs are also minimalist with few embellishments in favor of a clean, simplistic look.
- Transitional collections: Transitional collections are ideal for homeowners whose preferences straddle the line between contemporary and classic. These American Standard faucets are elegant and sophisticated while still offering a timeless touch that you can easily redecorate around.
- Classic collections: If you prefer bathroom elements with a traditional touch, you’ll enjoy the classic collections from American Standard. These faucets incorporate more rounded shapes and decorative silhouettes. You’ll enjoy an artistic look and feel that puts you in mind of thoughtfully crafted old-world pieces. These options are ideal for a historic home where you want to keep some of the bathroom’s original ambiance while enjoying modern technology and refreshed durability.
Upgrade Your Bathroom Faucet
Are you looking for eye-catching style and industry-leading performance for your new faucet? American Standard bathroom faucets are built to please with options that will suit everything from a spacious master bath to a compact half-bath sink. The brand’s commitment to quality is evident in every piece, giving you the reliability that you want. Whether you’re building a brand-new bathroom or replacing your current installation, we have something to suit your needs. Contact our team at Allied Plumbing & Heating Supply Co. to find the American Standard products that are right for you.