Book smarts, beautifully applied. This Princeton® Collection bathtub is made of Americast®, our revolutionary alternative to cast iron that’s more durable, lighter and costs less to install. Features include a traditional glossy porcelain finish, beveled headrest, lumbar support and a slip-resistant surface. Alcove installation. Learn more about Americast.
Americast® is our proprietary, revolutionary alternative to cast iron that’s more durable, lighter and costs less to install. Thanks to inherent manufacturing advantages, Americast bathtubs can be made deeper, flatter and roomier than their cast iron counterparts.
- Americast® Brand Engineered Material
- Glossy porcelain finish
- Recessed bath with integral apron and tiling flange
- Integral lumbar support
- Beveled headrest
- Full slip-resistant surface
- End drain outlet
- New integral base
- ADA compliant with seat installed at head end
NEW and IMPROVED StanSure™ slip-resistant textured surface that is:
- Easier to clean and stays cleaner longer
- A brighter, white textured surface that is more visually appealing
- Covering 56% more of the tub floor to help increase bathroom safety